Thursday 20 December 2012

The last day of my first term in TY! :)

Since we finished our exams yesterday we go to have a treat today.We had a party in the library which was hosted by the other class and went bowling afterwards.
At our party we had sweets and drinks and sang Christmas songs.We also got our Kris Kindle presents from Santa!after we got our pressies we did the chacha slide and did a limbo contest.
After our party we all got on the bus and went bowling.It was really fun and I came 6th in my lane!!(there was only 6 people per lane)After an hour of bowling we went to the shopping centre for something to eat and then got back on the bus and made it home for ten to three.
Ive really enjoyed my first term in Ty and I'm really looking forward to after Christmas to start some new projects.After a long tiring term now we finally get to enjoy our Christmas holidays at last!

No comments:

Post a Comment