Tuesday 11 December 2012

Junk Kouture Finished at Last :)


In art class today we found out who came first and second in each class for the junk kouture fashion show!And guess what!? My team came second!!I wasn't really expecting to come first and second because the outfits in our class were really good and I was so sure another team was going to come second.I guessed who would come first before we found out and I was right.The girls who made their outfit out of crisp packets came first and since the project is over we had a small party in Art.We watched the movie 'Wild Child' and ate sweets.After Christmas in Art we are going to start a new project which I am looking forward to because art is my favourite subject!
Now that we are done making our Junk Kouture we are all entering the Junk Kouture Competition for all of Ireland!I have already entered my teams outfit and now all we have to do is wait until February 15th to find out if we have gotten through!

No comments:

Post a Comment