Tuesday 23 October 2012

Monday and Tuesday!

On Monday in technology we got into groups to start our formula one project.We will be making a car to enter into the competition in the next few classes.I cant wait to get started but I no its going to be lots of work which is a bad thing since we have so many projects at the moment;but I'm going to give it my all anyway even if I'm tired from all the other projects.
In PE we did orienteering!It was really fun even though my team didn't win.After mid-term we are going to be doing a different type of orienteering and hopefully ill win that.
In science we presented our projects!My group did a project on a famous scientist,named Dmitri Mendeleev.He wrote the first periodic table and it was really interesting to read about him.
Today in religion we saw presentations about the millennium development goals and started brainstorming for a drama.Our religion teacher is helping us make up a drama about the millennium development goals so we can enter a drama competition.
Today we also had two class were we worked on our junk koture projects!The projects are really coming together now and we only have five weeks left after mid-term to finish them!Then during the first week in December we will be having our school fashion show.We still have a lot of work to do but I'm sure we will get it finished in time!
Today we also had another debate in english.It was really fun to watch because everyone in the class had questions and got really involved in the motion.Today we also got reminded that our presentation on film studies is due on friday!I've had mine done for a whie now but a few people are only starting!We had to do a powerpoint about the differnt camera angles,camera shots,lighting and music in our favourite film;I did mine on the first Harry Potter because when I started the project I had just finished reading the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment