Saturday 6 October 2012

Anti-Bulling Week

My last week in TY has been very busy.It was anti-bulling week and we also had our opening school mass.To finish anti bulling week we had our annual fun walk.This year since I'm in transition year my colour this year was yellow!On Friday the school was full of different colours;there were people in pink,purple,blue,yellow,green,black and white.
This year since I was yellow my class decided to dress up as bricks of Lego;the other TY students were bumble bees and the yellow pages phone book.My class danced to 'Hey Ya' by Outkast.On Friday afternoon the whole school went out to the tennis courts and did their dance routines.My class were not that bad but it could of went better.We watched all the dances and then headed out for the walk.

(some girls in my class as blocks of yellow lego)
My class being in transition year had a special job;we had to direct students on the walk to make sure everyone crossed the roads safely.
After the walk everyone went back to the tennis courts were we got a can of coke,7up or club orange and listened to music.Everyone had a great day and we got to go home a few minutes early.
Since it was anti-bulling week;in religion class we watched a video about cyber bulling and in english class we read some poems about friendship.
An important part of anti-bulling week is learning things like how to catch bullys;our TY Coordinator Mrs L. showed us all this video on how to stop cyber bulling:
On Thursday we had our school mass to open the school year;during the mass there was lovely music from the choir and orchestra.

No comments:

Post a Comment