Monday 8 October 2012

A Mad Monday in Transition Year

Today in school I had a very busy day;I had technology in the morning followed by PE and a double science in the afternoon.
Today in technology we were working on our clocks.My clock is  purple and actually looks like a clock now.Today I drilled a hole in the centre of the clock and filed around the edges.Filing first thing on a Monday morning is not a very good idea;it takes so much effort and I wasreally tired so it was a good thing we had break before going into PE.
In PE we played bench ball-Red vs Blues.The game got very competitive and in the end my team (the reds)won.It was really fun and it ended six five to the reds!
Then in the afternoon I had double science;were we investigated the effects of concentration on reaction rate.We weren't in a lab so we didn't get to do an experiment but we got to watch our teacher do a demonstration and tell her what she had to do.After recording our results of the experiment we drew up a graph.When we were done our graph we got to do a word search!

No comments:

Post a Comment