Tuesday 22 January 2013

Mini Company Presentations

Yesterday as the last part of our mini company experience;every mini company set up a display and did a presentation to be judged.The company's that got the highest points were short listed for the Kildare county final.In each class there was 3 awards given out;1 for display,1 for innovation,and 1 for best report.My company 'SnapShot Frames' got the award for the best display in our class(Síocháin).It was very interesting to listen to the other mini company's presentations because we got to hear about how they came up with their products and how they did market research etc.Even though my company didn't get through to the Kildare county final I have really enjoyed taking part in the mini company project;it was a very time consuming proect but I have learnt a lot about business and working in a large group!
My Mini Company Display and Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment