Friday 11 January 2013

BT Young Scientist

Yesterday all the TYs and second years went on a trip to the RDS in Dublin to see the Young scientist exhibition.We left the school at 9 o'clock and arrived at the RDS at around 10.I went to go see the stand from our school;they did their project on how the weight of school bags effect peoples spines.It was really interesting and I learnt lots.I learnt that if you are good at maths you will be good at music;which is actually true because I'm not very good at either subject but my friend is really good at maths and she is also good at music.In the RDS I saw a robot and loads of projects.I got lots of free stuff which was really cool;I got a tree which I am going to plant I'm my back garden and I also go lots of posters,pens and pencils!It was a really good day even tough it was my 3rd time going.

No comments:

Post a Comment