Friday 8 February 2013

Art

In art class we are currently doing portraits of famous people suing cassette tapes.To begin with everyone had to choose an image of a famous person;then we used an online photo editing website called pixlr to make our pictures black and white.I decided to do a portrait of Taylor Swift because I really like her music.
Next we had to draw the portrait on A2 paper.Even though a lot of people haven't done art before the portraits still turned out really well.I finished drawing my portrait this week so I got to start sticking down the cassette tapes.We  are using PVA glue to stick down the tapes because prit-stick isn't strong enough.
Here's my portrait so far!











Heres and example of what our portraits are going to look like when we are done!
We are spending 3 more wees on this project after mid-term and them we are going to be making puppets which I am looking forward to because everyone is making a different puppet and when they are done we are going to make a video!

No comments:

Post a Comment