Wednesday 21 November 2012

The Library! :)

This week in English class we went to the school library.It was nice to get out of the classroom for a change.So at twleve o'clock my class went down to the library and everyone picked out a random book to read for the forty minutes we would be there for.I went straight for the Harry Potter books and picked out The Order of the Pheonix.Instead of reading it from the start I skiped to chapter 18 because I am reading the book at home at the moment.After everyone had picked out a book we all sat down,everyone sat on chairs and at desks but I sat on the floor!I was really nice to sit in the library in the middle of the day for a little rest;it was also kind of weird because I didnt know my class could be that quiet for forty minutes.
For our englis homework we are writting mini reveiws of books we have read,I usually hate english homework but I dont mind this because we are writting about things I enjoy.Our english teacher said we might go back to the library again to encourage us to read more and take out books;lots of people made new library accouts so hopefully more people will visit the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment