Wednesday 12 September 2012

my second week in TY!

   I've been in TY nearly two weeks now and I'm having a great time!The girls in my new class are really nice and I hope as the year goes on we will all become really good friends!Everyday we have been really busy with projects,at the moment we are all doing a Religion project about the Millennium Development Goals.And in Geography we are doing a really cool project;we have to pretend we are going to spend twelve months traveling around the world to visit 2 first world countries,2 second world countries and 2 third world countries!My favorite project that we are doing at the moment is our home Ec project(Junk Koture);we have to make an outfit out of recycled materials and then put on a fashion show!
   Today our junior certificate results are out and everyone is really nervous,but I can't wait!!I'm also really excited because next Monday we are going on a trip to Carlingford!I've been there before and I had a great time so I can't wait until I get to do all the fun challenges with my new classmates! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment